Translate

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Creationlily: From Creating Music To Jewelry Creations


I am a long time musician: a composer, pianist and music educator.  I've always loved being involved in some sort of creative sphere, and believe that we can have a multitude of outlets for creative energy.  


Over the years I've dabbled in painting and drawing as well and very much enjoy charcoal pencil drawing.  Mostly, I just love working with my hands.  




As a little backdrop about my family - our family has been moving around for the past few years through the Air Force for my husband's job.  


Our most recent move has been to Florida, where I have been inspired, being near the beach, to create beach/resort themed pieces,  



Through this, I have been going with the flow of these moves: trying to find teaching positions, piano lessons and performing.  Each time, seems like I am having to start from scratch, in a way.  


This past summer, our family went to a week long summer camp, where I had the opportunity to participate in a jewelry making workshop, and got hooked; it was as quick and simple as that.  



I told myself that when we get back home, I would start to get into making jewelry.  And so I did - in a major way.  I just couldn't stop! Now look what happened, I had to go and open up an Etsy shop!  



I still, of course do music, but I so love my passion for making vibrant Bohemian, and ethnically inspired artistic pieces.  It is such a wonderful means of creativity and self expression.  



I'm delighted and honored to present these hand crafted jewelry creations.  I have had the best time putting this little shop together, fine tuning (musical pun intended) my craft with care and with love.  





Thank you friend,
for visiting Creationlily!!



Follow me on Etsy:
Www.etsy/shop/Creationlily

Follow me on Twitter:  




No comments:

Post a Comment